Tri-County Schools Insurance Group is a non-profit, joint powers authority working to the mutual advantage of employers and employees by providing each district, county office of education or other public entity health care options, while maintaining the most comprehensive and affordable health care coverage available.
Tri-County Schools Insurance Group offers the following Medical Plans:
• PPO Plan Document (Preferred Provider Organization)
• CDHP Plan Document (Consumer Driven Health Plan - an HSA Qualified Plan)
• Kaiser High Plan Summary effective July 1, 2017
• Kaiser Low Plan Summary effective July 1, 2017
• Kaiser High Senior Advantage Plan Summary effective July 1, 2014
• Kaiser Low Senior Advantage Plan Summary effective July 1, 2014
For further information, please consult the PPO Plan Document or the CDHP Plan Document for complete details.
To review a summary of your Plan benefits, including Deductibles and Coinsurance, please select either the PPO Plan Summary or the CDHP Plan Summary.
Tri-County Schools Insurance Group also makes available two Kaiser options. Please contact your employer's personnel department to see if they offer Kaiser.
Another value added service for pregnant women covered under the PPO Medical Plan is a FREE breast pump if obtained by an Anthem Blue Cross contracting provider. Click here for a flyer and order form from one of the contracting providers, Advanced Home Medical.
Our Mission is to pool risk and purchasing power of public entities to provide quality programs to our participants in an effective manner while emphasizing customer satisfaction, stability, financial solvency and cost.
1176 Live Oak Blvd • Suite A
Yuba City, CA 95991
© TRI-COUNTY SCHOOLS INSURANCE GROUP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.